8/19/2009

Splish Splash

I am often inspired by the colors of the ocean and have been looking for a color palette to serve as an inspiration for my living room (new accent color). I knew I had found it when I spotted this effervescence mosaic tile (below) from Artistic Tile in wolfgang white satin and glossy in a recent issue of one of my home magazines. The tile is made from glass and marble in the most beautiful soft gray/blue tones. Imagine this in a large walk-in shower with white subway tiles and a built in nook made from this tile or as a backsplash in a bathroom or kitchen. Its soothing colors make me want to take a bath - it screams calgon take me away!

clip_image002[4]

It looks like someone blew bubbles.

clip_image002

I also found this fabulous limestone in lake blue. It looks like waves on the ocean. I love the shape and texture!

Picture 1847

PHOTOS 1, 2, and 3: From Artistic Tile

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails