8/13/2010

TGIF

I’m so excited it’s Friday.  Yeah! I have one of my close friends Rosie, her son Ryan and his best friend coming in for the weekend.  She’s a Jersey girl minus the big hair (like below) but does chomp and snap her gum  (which makes me go postal) but in true Jersey style she does swear like a sailor.  I know she’s going to read this and laugh and curse me out with her Jersey accent.

Looking forward to getting a little Jersey in Manhattan Beach, CA minus Snookie, the Situation and Fist Pumps!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend with your friends and family! xo

5 comments:

Nick said...

This post is beyond hilarious! Should I move back to Joyzee? Hmmmmmmmm......

Anonymous said...

hey this is not a joke! just because Jersey is the best kept secret - go ahead and have your earth quakes - i will just snap my gum!! xoxo Rosie

halden said...

My pug is wearing her new "I love the Situation" t-shirt while my husband walks her...tomorrow she will do the catwalk in her "Never fall in love at the Jersey Shore" onesie. I'm trying to find one for him in an XL that says "Free Snookie"...

Peggy and Fritz said...

You girls crack me up. Nick your not going back to JERRRZZZ! Rosie hopefully there will be no earthquakes. Nice post Jen - I almost choked on my coffee LOL!.

Karen said...

What fun! Keepin' it real with your Jersey friend! Have fun.

Karen @ Garden, Home and Party

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails