1/24/2011

Wonderful Weather

As you know, I am behind on reading blog posts and won’t be caught up for another week.  I wanted to do a quick shout out to Rebecca at Acanthus & Acorn for including me in her stylish blog awards.  I feel grateful to be in her list, which includes some fabulous bloggers and wanted to say thank you. Make sure you visit her blog which covers food, entertaining, lifestyle, design, etc.  I just found out that her husband’s parents were named Peggy & Fritz.  Isn’t that crazy?  For a little history about my blog name see Peggy & Fritz listed under Labels.  It will give you a an overview of the name and the faces behind it.

On to my blog post!  As most of you may or may not know we have been having the most incredible weather here in Los Angeles.  At the beach, it’s been in the 70’s.  We’re finally having the summer we didn’t have.  All this warm weather has me feeling like spring cleaning  (I know it’s only January) and sprucing up the house.  This weather has got me thinking beachy, white, fresh, clean, etc.   A little inspiration to get the creative juices flowing.

Isn’t this the sweetest little cottage?

Photo Credit:  House & Garden Australia

 

Photo Credit:  Country Living

Photo Credit:  Real Living Australia

Photo Credit:  Country Living

Photo Credit:  Country Living

Photo Credit:  Country Living

Photo Credit:  Country Living

Hope you all have a fabulous week.  For all you East Coasters, I’m sending you a little sunshine. 

6 comments:

quintessence said...

Love all of these fresh, white inspirational shots. While you are luxuriating in sunny 70 degree weather, we are freezing our buns off with yet another snow storm!! These look particularly inviting!

Peggy and Fritz said...

I feel so bad for you East Coasters. I was texting with my office in NY and Boston and the other day it was -1 degrees and the wind chill even more. I feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie, Its Nicoles friend from Australia. So funny, the minute I saw the picture of the house you posted I thought this looks very much like the houses in my neighborhood. And yes it is from OZ. Love your blog all the way from the other side of the world!!!

Peggy and Fritz said...

I'm so glad you posted. Which friend? She talks about all her Aussie friends and would love to know. I'm super jealous these look like your neighborhood. You have to take some pictures and email them to me. My email is on my blog. Are you having warm weather now? I know it's summer. My first Aussie YIPPEE! Good Day!

Anonymous said...

Ann, Congrats on getting the stylish award! I met the ladies from Honey and Milk, super nice! I told them about your blog. Laura B.

Maria Killam said...

Every time I see your header I always think, 'that is so awesome'. Love your blog!
x
Maria

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails