2/14/2012

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Wishing you all a little sugar, a little bubbly and lots of love this Valentines Day no matter what your relationship status!...My lips like sugar...
champagne bubbles nothing makes me happier
Heart In Pink - How romantic

Happy Valentines Day!


Photo Credits:  Photo 1:  www.polyvore.com via www.photo-forum.net Images by Rali7u, Photo 2: Via www.google.com source unknown if you know please let me know for proper crediting, and Photo 3:  toocutethings.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Allie said...

Fabulous images! Have a Happy Valentines!

katie said...

my girl is back! she's back! love it.
happy valentine's day to me!!

Karen said...

Ann,
What fun! I hope your boyfriend is treating you to an evening of all of the above.
Happy Valentine's Day, so happy to be reading your entertaining musings!
Xo,
Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails