12/11/2009

Bargain of The Day

With 10 seconds left on Ebay this morning, amsdesgin (my Ebay name) came in for the kill,  knocking out two other bidders (who were not checking on their items).  You snooze you lose!  I scored a six lot of Morris antique hand-colored nest egg prints that sell for booko bucks.  I won’t mention the designer (my only clue is he’s a “he”),  buys these from various resources, frames them beautifully and charges hundreds of dollars.  I got all six of mine for $36.00.  They typically sell in the flea markets for $20.00 to $30.00 a piece.  I love great bargains!  Even if I hit lotto tomorrow, I would still browse Ebay the flea markets for great bargains or finds!  Nothing better than winning last minute, they didn’t even put up a fight.  Guess they were still sleeping.  Their loss is my gain!

 

Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this. Anything to do with nests, eggs, etc. Reminds me of Gram.

Sharon

Anonymous said...

This will look gorgeous in your home. Im going on ebay to find something similiar for my blank wall. Laura

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails