1/02/2012

It's a New Year ~ I'm feeling Sassy and Strong

Happy New Year Everyone!   As you all may or may not know from my last post, 2011 was a challenging year. I'm finally feeling like myself again and look forward to getting back to blogging. My creative energy is back and I'm feeling it in all aspects of my life. I cannot wait to get started. I took the week off from work and had hoped to get a jump start on blog posts but unfortunately, I got sucked into Pinterest. Boy, if you haven't used this site, get ready. I intended on cleaning my room and getting organized today. It's 12:33 PM and I'm typing this and in between playing on Pinterest. You can view my boards at http://pinterest.com/peggyandfritz/.   I am just getting started. If you are already on there let me know so I can follow you.

I got a new lap top for my birthday from my boyfriend - nice guy :) I'm trying to get use to the keyboard. It has the number keyboard on the side and shifts the actual letter keyboard to the left. I'm trying to get use to typing off center. It's making me crazy so if you see a lot of typing errors that's why! Well time to actually go get some stuff done around the house. I'm looking forward to reconnecting with all of you. Nothing like a little leopard print to bring out the sass in a girl. I'm ready to roar this year! How about you? What are you looking forward to in 2012?


Feeling Sassy in 2012


Hunter wellington boots
$306 - coggles.com

Alexander mcqueen clutch
£845 - matchesfashion.com

Betsey Johnson logo watch
$105 - macys.com

Dorothy Perkins leopard print jewelry
$17 - dorothyperkins.com

John Lewis Women felt hat
£88 - johnlewis.com

Fur shawl
£13 - mylabel.co.uk

3 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Ann,
So happy to hear you're feeling your 'healthy' self! Happy New Year, here's to a great year for us all.

Oh yeah, I'm totally hooked on Pinterest. I'll follow you when I finish with this comment and I've read your latest post.

xo,
Karen

P.S. I finally bought my first pair of leopard flats...I'm always a little late to the fashion trends. :-)

Peggy and Fritz said...

Ok karen - I just wasted an entire day on Pinterest. I told my friend to come visit so I could get out of the house. I will look for you. I'm wearing my leopard print boots tonight. Feeling Sassy! :) I bet those flats are totally cute! Thanks for commenting.

Acanthus and Acorn said...

Anne,
Welcome back! Pinterest is on my to-do list. It's been sitting in my gmail for 2 months. I love your inspiration and have losts of leopard too...shoes, purse and some fav pillows!
Wishing you a year of health and happiness!!!
xo,
~R

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails