6/16/2010

The Big Apple

I’m in New York this week for business.  I just got in from dinner at Tao.  It’s a cool hip restaurant on 58th street.  I’m exhausted and going to hit the hay.  I’m a little behind on my posts but have taken lots of pictures to post when I get back. Being in New York reminds me of my city living days.  I miss the hustle and bustle.  New York was just what I needed to feel recharged.  Inspiration around me everywhere!  Especially the restaurant we went tonight for dinner. See below the fabulous decor of Tao.  Yummy food and fabulous decor!  Can’t wait to share my pictures with you.  Hope your all having a great week and promise to post soon!

 

1 comment:

Roseann said...

I loved being part of your big city adventure!
what a fun day and a perfect restaurant to end the evening. Giant fortune cookie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails