9/03/2009

Very Hollywood

After a recent trip to the Grove, with my friend Erin, I purchased the new Michael Kors "Very Hollywood" Perfume.  We found ourselves in Nordstrom’s, smelling the new fall scents.  After a couple of hours, I loved how this settled on my wrist.  I  bought it to wear as a day scent.  You see, I wore Allure by Chanel, as my signature scent for many years and haven’t found something to replace it.  The fragrance notes included iced bergamot, wet jasmine, mandarin, ylang-ylang, gardenia, raspberry, orris, soft white moss, creamy amber and vetiver.  Being a marketing major, the bottle sold me before I even smelled the perfume.  It conjured up images of old Hollywood glam.  I picture Marilyn Monroe in “Gentleman Prefer Blonds”, sipping champagne at the Beverly Hills Hotel.  Maybe tonight, I’ll pour myself a glass of rose champagne, spritz on my “Very Hollywood”, throw on a pink boa and heels, and head to Hollywood, where a boa is still likely permitted!

  Michael Kors Very Hollywood Fragrance

 

ParisHottieG_468x635[1]

Photo Credits: 

Photo 1: Groups.Gaia.com Photo 2: Michael Kors, and Photo 3:  Mail Online

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails